12 Useless Facts
- Flamingos can only eat with their heads upside down.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- The moon has moonquakes.
- It’s impossible to tickle yourself.
- Dr Seuss invented the word ‘nerd’.
- A blob of toothpaste is called a nurdle.
- There are 32 muscles in a cat’s ear.
- The Australian government once banned the word “mate” for a day.
- The average yawn lasts six seconds.
- The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- You share your birthday with at least 9 million people.
One “not so useless fact” is the that the book of Jeremiah is the longest book in the Bible. Many, including myself would think it is Psalms, but Jeremiah has the most words. A verse in Jeremiah that jumped out at me recently is found in chapter 10: “I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.” Jeremiah 10:23
Thankful that I have loving Creator who directs my steps, Pastor Larry
Please visit our website, and visit, like, and follow our Facebook Page at: